Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally!

Well, finally I have an update ready. I have been so busy for the last couple of months, I have been getting back into a bit of work, which is great, but the associated organising is exhausting. I've been doing a bit of knitting and spinning, and Tasmanian Wool Suppliers in Moonah are now stocking "Tasknitterspins" and "The Bird and the Fish" handspun yarns and hand-dyed rovings in their store, which is really exciting. I've also just heard that I will be having a stall at the Spring Beach Market, which I'm really looking forward to. Then late last week my darling brother delivered the bump of 18 micron merino that Jo (Bird and the Fish) and I had been waiting for, the stars aligned, I had a night at home alone and the resulting carnival has been making our house look like a souk for most of the week. Anyway, now they are all dry and ready to go. Email me at lynnecarhart@hotmail.com or pm me on Ravelry (Tasknitter) if you'd like to adopt, spun or as rovings..


Postage is $5.20 Nationwide or express by arrangement
100g rovings of 18 micron merino
All Rovings are $15, or $23 spun


Lisdillon Sea (sold)
Painted Cliffs SOLD
Whitsunday (sold)
Strawberry Shortcake (sold)Magic Roundabout 100g available

No comments:

Post a Comment